Tuesday

WWW-Whole Wheat Wraps with Pausthik Palak Patties

I am back as promised with my pictorial--picture tutorial where I am not going to say a lot and let the pictures do the talking.

You will need;
Store brought whole wheat wraps or home made chapati/ theplas
cheese if needed or if you like

Now let's begin the show and let the picture be your guide.

1. Get the patties ready


2. Spread the chutney or pesto on the wraps.

3. Keep the pattie in between the wraps and roll it flat. Add cheese in between if you like

4. Roast on a hot pan for few minutes or till the cheese melts.

5. Now eat or pack in a foil for lunch.

I make these for my kids school lunches, where they have no microwaves or provision for a hot lunch. the filling can be replaces in a dozen ways, use store brought soya patties and add salad leaves, carrots or nothing at all. My elder son is a salad worshipper not just  a lover, so he carries boiled broccoli, carrots or celery sticks as a snack separately. the possibilities are endless, just that we don't find them all at once.

Sending these wraps to Srav's What's for Friday diner Event.

Love Ash.

4 comments:

Manasi said...

not sure if my comment came thru :(
I like the look of the tortillas, specially the ridges!
I'd call this a meal and lick my fingers!
I can already imagine eating these with a sour cream dip or guacamole! Interesting ow many avatars it can be re- created.

Sensible Vegetarian said...

This looks super delicious, what a lovely and quick lunch on the go. Regarding your question on tempeh/miso these are all fermented soy products similar to tofu. But they are much more healthier alternative than un fermented tofu. You can check that in the nearest farmers market or at the health food store. There is one in Edison(Jack's health food country) or Whole Foods(check website for location details and the nearest is one around 15 miles from here).

Unknown said...

That is a brilliant wrap - healthy, wholesome and delicious!

Daisy Roshan said...

i like these spinash and wheat combination...truly deliciuos and immnsely healthy...

do visit my blog when you get time