Monday

Kala-Kand Burfi-Cheesecake bites.

Are you like me, who pick up the sweet first then the spicy and then end it with a sweet, then you gotta love this.. I was searching for  a fool proof Kala-Kand or cheesecake bites recipe and then landed on the Show me the Curry by Hetal and Anuja's youtube video...I followed the recipe blindly to the T, yet the kalakand I had was way too liquidy, so had to go for another 4 minutes in batches of 2 minutes each...but the end was sweeter than I thought it would be...and the whole thing took less than 20-25 minutes...plus the setting time...do make it and enjoyy this mithai today..
Yumm Yumm Yumm!!!

Sending it to Srav's Festive Food event.

Love Ash.

2 comments:

Tina said...

yummy yummy....

Manasi said...

i have never tried kalakand before ( by that i mean making & eating)... seriously :)
Time to try it and I am like u, love, love sweets!