Monday

Eggless Mawa Cake

Eggless Mawa Cake
 Hello Sweeties!!!  I had made mawa/Dry Milk Khoya a few days back, Since then I am hooked on to making Indian sweets and Mithais at home.

I make date cake often using Aayis Recipes Recipe. This time I tried using my homemade mawa and it worked great. Thanks Shilpa for this great recipe. I have added many different fruits and ingredients and made this eggless cake. I keep the liquid and dry ratios constant and change the wet ingredients and it has worked every single time. So Thanks again.

You will need;
1 Cup Mawa/Khoya mixed in  3/4 cup  almond milk
1 Cup Sugar
1/2  Cup Oil
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 Tspn Cardamom Powder
1 tspn ENO-(Fruit Salt)
 
In a bowl , mix the khoya mixed in almond milk, sugar, cardamom powder and oil, and whisk well till sugar melts.Then add the flour  one big spoon at a time.. keep whisking it till all the flour and the wet mix gets incorporated, and lastly ENO...


In a well greased pan, pour the mix and bake in a pre-heated oven @ 350.. for about 35-40 mins or till the knife comes out clean.

Eggless Mawa Cake






Photobucket

No comments: