Monday

Cashewbutter Cookies

Cashewbutter cookie
Hello Sweeties!!! Spring break and kids at home means constant I am hungry and I am bored song. Cooking with kids is a fun activity and these cookies  are made just for that.

I baked these after my cousin who likes to experiment made thse. These are super addictive and so not good if you are watching the weight, but for kids they are excellent source of energy. I am planning on making these with Peanut butter for my kids play dates. Lucky for me, no one we know are having any issues with nuts. Safely we can say we are "Nuts for nuts".

Source

You will need;
Makes 18-20 --2 inch cookies.
8 tbspn/1 stick butter at room temperature
 1.5 cups Flour
** I mixed wheat flour and all purpose equally.
1/8th tsp Baking powder
1 tbspn Vanilla extract
1 egg  
1 cup Sugar- 
**Mix white and brown or use brown entirely.
1/2 cup cashew butter  
** I used store brought

Preheat the oven at 350F. Line the cookie tray with some parchment paper.

In a bowl cream the butter, egg and sugar and then add in the cashewbutter, vanilla extract, slowly add the flour + baking powder till everything gets mixed and the flour does not lump.

Drop the cookies and press with a fork. Bake at 350 F till they turn slight brown...for abt 9-10 mins.

Enjoyy with a cuppa coffee or as snack on the way driving on some road trip, making small memories!!!


Photobucket

No comments: